Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, meet our driver and then you’ll transfer straighttohotel (room may ready at noon). Remain of the day is free and overnight at hotel
08:30am, you’ll be picked up by our professional English speaking tour guide & driver, then we head to purchase Angkor Pass before straight to interning to Angkor Archeological Park for visit; the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue your visitThommanan, ChaosayTevoda, Takeo and the fabulous Ta Prohm.
Spend your last afternoon,visitto the World Heritage Site; the Heart & Soul of Cambodia, Angkor Wat, the biggest Buddhist temple on the World. seeing the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat and stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. If time permitted, we’ll visit sunset from where possible before back to hotel. Overnight at hotel
Depend on your flight, free in morning or our driver pick up and transfer straight to Siem Reap International Airport toconnectflight home sweet home or next destination. End of Service!
• Full private A/C vehicle transfer as a program.
• Private tour with English speaking tours guide.
• Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
• All entrance fee as indicated sight
• Cold mineral water & Tissuesoncoach.
• Services charges and government tax.
• Cambodia visa fee 30$
• Domestic/International flights
• Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Beverages during meals
• Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
All prices are quoted in US Dollar per person in group size of:
2 – 3 pax
4 – 5 pax
6 – 7 pax
8 – 11 pax
From 01st April – 30th September, 2018
From 01st October – 31st March, 2019 (Except Peak Season)
List of Hotel:
2* MOH = Mother Home Inn
2* BOU = Bousavy Villa
3* CTA = Cheathata Angkor Hotel
3* TRE = Treasure Oasis Hotel
4* SAE = Saem Siem Reap Hotel
4* TAR = Tara Angkor Hotel
5* APR = Angkor Palace Resort
5* SOK = Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Peak Season Surcharges:
• Treasure Oasis Hotel (22nd December – 05th January & 01st – 10th February 2019)
• Angkor Palace Resort (27th December – 04th January & 04th – 09th February 2019)
• Sokha Angkor Resort (20th December – 05th January 2019)
• TET/Chinese Holiday
• Valid from 01st April 2018 to 31st March 2019
• Single travelers can travel for an extra- please contact us.
• Children policies
o Children under 5 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided).
o Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 80% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents. Or pay full price to have an extra bed.
- Itinerary may be changed due to unexpected weather conditions
- Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option only in case of full booking.
- Visit Tonle Sap Lake from March – Aug is not worth to visit due to water is very low and smelly. You can choose to visit Angkor National Museum &The Killing Fields of WatThmey instead of Tonle Sap Lake.
NOTE: We can customize the tour as per your request. Please contact us if you do not like the above listed accommodation. We can make a new itinerary at your preferred accommodation and will guarantee the best available price.
Ms Jenny +84911411028
Ms Thuong +84972050808