8:00 – 8:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus at your hotel around Hanoi Center then depart for BaiDinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism attraction area (120kms south of Hanoi).
10:30 Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of BaiDinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. You can see a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Tour guide also gives you an introduction of beliefs and religions in Vietnam.
12:30 Have lunch in a local restaurant
13:30 Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay on land”
16:00 Get back to the bus and then return to Hanoi.
18:30 Back in Hanoi, you get dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.
• Transportation with A/C
• English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees & Mineral water bottle
• Vietnamese lunch
• Electric car
• Beverages, Tips( not compulsory), and Personal Expenses
• Other things are not mentioned clearly in the packages
• The tour price above is for a group tour.
• Please contact us if you want to do a private tour.
Ms Jenny +84911411028
Ms Thuong +84972050808