Route: HCMC – Cat Tien National Park
Group size: 2 -15 pax
Pick up: 7:00am
Drop off: 22:00pm
- Trekking into the rainforest and witnessing Giant Tung Tree
- Cycling around Nam Cat Tien Village to perceive the tranquility here.
- Chilling out at Jungle Lodge’s swimming pool
- Paying a visit to Bear and Wildlife Rescue Center
An adventure to Cat Tien National Park, also Cat Tien Biosphere Reserve is for those who are seeking something natural, wild, and peaceful to experience. The trip lets you explore the lively wildlife and understand why it needs to be protected as well as this concept needs to be spread out.
7:00am: Get picked up at the your hotel and depart for Cat Tien National Park. After an approximately 3.5 or 4 hour bus drive, you will hit Cat Tien Jungle Lodge and be treated with welcome drink. Bring prepared picnic lunch and hammock rest with you for the trekking into the rainforest in which you will gaze into Giant Tung Tree and put yourself in harmony with wildlife. Visit Bear and Wildlife Rescue Center and later cycle around Nam Cat Tien Village or kick back at Jungle Lodge’s swimming pool. Enjoy your dinner and then trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
• An English/Vietnamese speaking tour guide
• Transportation from Ho Chi Minh City to Nam Cat Tien and return
• Entrance ticket to Cat Tien National Park
• Entrance ticket to Wildlife Rescue Center
• Rental bikes and/or usage of swimming pool
• 1 picnic lunch and 1 Set Dinner
• Gift and water
• Optional activities, drinks, and meals which are not mentioned in the program
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses & tips
• Other services not mentioned in the tour price.
Ms Jenny +84911411028
Ms Thuong +84972050808