Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation. Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho. Your leisure.
Overnight in Can Tho (centrally located hotel/countryside-homestay)
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay in early morning. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region.Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory.Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
• A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
• Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
• English speaking guide (guide speaking other languages upon request)
• All entrance fees
• Meals as indicated in the program (B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
• Accommodation: Homestay with dinner. Please contact us if you want to upgrade to 2/3/4 star hotels in Can Tho
- Hotel 3*(twin/double share): Hau Giang hotel, Anh Dao Mekong hotel, Saigon Can Tho
- Hotel 2* (twin/double share): Hau Giang 2.
o Children under 5 years old sharing the bed and seat on the bus with parents is free of charge.
o Children from 5 -10 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price or pay full price to have extra bed.
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses
• Travel insurance
Ms Jenny +84911411028
Ms Thuong +84972050808