15 Day Highlights of Vietnam from North to South Hanoi-Halong-Sapa-Hoian-Ho Chi Minh
8:00 – 08:30: Picking up from your Hotel in Hanoi old quarter
8:30: Starting drive to NinhBinh Province
10:00: Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:15: Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples
11:30: Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf
11:45: Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
13:00: Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00: Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out
15:15: Biking to Bich Dong on country road
16:00: Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30: Drop off at your hotel.
Night 2: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
Night 14: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
• Valid from 11 Aug 2017 to 31 Dec 2018. Tour departs daily.
• Block out date from 13 Feb 2018 to 20 Feb 2018( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
• Single travelers can travel for an extra $290USD per person (3-star option), $500USD per person (4-star option) or $975USD per person (5-star option)
• High season surcharge of $35USD for the 3 star package, $45USD for 4 star package, $60USD for 5 star package applies p/p for bookings from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2018 and 1 Oct 2018 to 31 Dec 2018
• Surcharge of $15USD for the 3 star package, $25USD for 4 star package, $45USD for 5 star package applies p/p for gala dinner on Halong cruise on 24 Dec and 31 December 2017/ 2018.
Ms Jenny +84911411028
Ms Thuong +84972050808