Hạ Long Bay: Halong Bay is a beautiful natural wonder in northern Vietnam near the Chinese border. The Bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets and covers an area of over 1,500 sqkm. This extraordinary area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
08:15 – 08:45. Pick up at the hotel in the old quarter for the departure of Ha Long Bay one day trip.
10:00. A soft break at the stop over for 20 mins.
11:45 Arrive Tuan Chau International Port. Welcomed by Arcady Cruise’s Receptionist then walking along the pier to get to the Arcady Cruise.
- Discover the Ha Long Bay and allow the visitor to admire the natural beauty of the Bay and get unforgettable moments while the cruise passes by the center area of the Ha Long Bay.
- Buffet Lunch is ready to serve on the cruise with the various dishes that are typical of Vietnamese food and Seafood.
- Walk up to the most famous and beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay, the Surprising Cave.
- Kayaking at leisure or enjoying the beautiful scenery at Hang Luon ( Creep Cave ) with the Row-boat, which is rowed by the local people in Ha Long Bay.
- Take a visit to Titop Island, this is the best time for the tourists to enjoy the swimming, immerse in the emerald green water of Ha Long Bay. Spending time ( 1 hour ) joining in exciting hiking activities to the top of the mountain to admire the charming Ha Long’s panorama scenery.
- Return to Arcady Cruises. Enjoy the tea-time in the Sunset on Ha Long Bay. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Ha Long Bay.
18:00 - 20:30: Disembark at the pier and get on the bus to departure get back to Hanoi.