Things to do in advance:
- Please print out the pre-approved letter and the Application for Entry and Exit Visa form in attached files. You should fill out this form and prepare 2 photos 4x6 cm (or same size passport photos). You should stick one photo into the visa application form in advance. You only need a copy/person. Remember to bring all visa document with you till you get your passport stamped a visa at Vietnam’s airport.
Things to do at the airport:
- Submit the pre-approved letter and the Application for Entry and Exit Visa form to Customs officer at Landing Visa Counter at Vietnam airport upon your arrival to have Visa stamped on your passport.
Please prepare 25 USD/person in Cash for payment stamping fee for single entry and 50USD/person for multiple entry.
Here is the guidelines to fill NA1 form.
- Full name: In CAPITAL and match the order shown in your passport.
- Sex: male or female
- Date of birth: write in DD/MM/YYYY format. Eg: 25, December 1990
- Place of birth: Write both city and country name
- Nationality at birth: Fill in your nationality when you were born
- Current nationality: Fill in your current nationality as shown in your current passport
- Religion: Your religion (if any) or “NONE” (if not)
- Occupation: Leave it blank or fill out your current occupation
- Employer and business address: may have it filled out or leave it blank
- Permanent residential address: Your address and phone number in your country
- Family members: Fill in the relationship, name, sex, date of birth, nationality and permanent residential address of your family member (parents, spouse, children, and siblings, if any), even they do not travel with you. This information will not affect your trip, just for the immigration Department’s reference in emergency cases.
- Passport or international travel document number: Currently, there are three kinds of passport: ordinary passport, diplomatic passport, and official passport. And the first kind (ordinary passport) is the most popular. Just choose one suitable kind of passport.
- Fill in the arrival date of previous entry into Vietnam (if any) or leave it blank
- Intended date of entry: Fill in your expected arrival date and staying duration in Vietnam (as long as not before the arrival date and after the exit date noted in your Vietnam visa approval letter)
- Purpose of entry: Entry purpose as specified in your visa approval letter (tourism)
- Intended temporary residential address in Vietnam (if any): your expected hotel’s address or friend’s, relative’s address – just need one address if you travel many places in Vietnam.
- Hosting organization/individual in Vietnam (if any): name and address of your hosting organization/individual in Vietnam (if any) or just write N/A
- Accompanying child(ren) under 14 years old included in your passport (if any): name, sex, date of birth and glue two photos in 4×6 size of accompanying the child(ren) under 14 years old included in your passport. If you do not have any, or your child(ren) have own passport(s), you can leave it blank.
- Applying for a visa: Select a single entry visa or multiple entry visas. Also, fill in the valid duration of visa as specified in your Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Other requests (if any): any request if any or N/A